If you are searching for the best dating apps for android or you want some dating apps on android, then search no more because you are at the end of your search.
Finding a partner has taken a more digital approach. You can find a date online with the use of technology. With some few clicks, you might be on a date with a potential partner. Here are the best dating apps for android you can find in 2019.
Best Dating Apps for Android 2019
This dating app is undoubtedly the most popular dating app in the world. Tinder has become the flagship app, a reference for almost all modern dating apps for Android and iOS in 2019.
It is useful to create a connection within a few seconds with a person, which is possible with the algorithm used in this application that offers an exceptional selling proposition.
The app allows you to see new profiles every time you load it. You can quickly swipe right if you want to meet someone or swipe left if you are not interested in the person that is being shown on your screen.
Often considered as an informal meeting solution, Tinder is also used for relationships with mutual consent. The impressive features of this app are super-like, friends in common, etc.
- unlimited likes
- It’s easy and fun
- Swipe right action to match with a profile.
- Swipe left to skip a profile you are uninterested in seeing.
- Instant chat with your matches
Match.com allows you to join their online dating service for free. Users can upload photos, create profiles, search for singles in their area using the app on the fly. Available for iOS and p For Android, the Match app lets you do a lot of things without removing a single penny.
You can explore the ocean of millions of men and women who can claim a fun date, a serious relationship, or a special friendship. Match.com is quite successful among the top rated dating sites to find the compatible partner that suits you.
- Helps you find dates, relationships or weddings
- See pictures of local singles
- Search on the go
- Exchange messages with voice commands.
This app offers unique dating experiences by literally allowing you to find people around you. Happn has access to your location so that each time you meet another Happn member, your profile will appear in their timeline and vice versa.
Another exciting feature is that it allows you to see how many times you have come across a profile. Like Tinder, you may like or dislike someone by sliding your finger to the right or the left as the case may be.
Its unusual “Crush” feature tells your the person on the other end that you like them. You can improve your chances of being matched with a high profile by earning credits, buying credits, or inviting friends to the app.
- Find people easily and create your luck
- Find all the profiles that you have crossed path with you in your timeline
- You can send secrets likes
- Matches can play “Crushtime” game together
- Privacy is Happn’s number one priority as locations are not shown to the public.
Grindr welcomes all gay and bisexual men who want to meet and rub minds with like-minded men nearby. It is available worldwide and is used by millions of people who turn to the app for regular meetings of gay men who are looking for something casual.
Making a Grindr profile is quick and easy with form fields like a profile picture, a username, and a few simple questions.
Choose “Tribe” to describe your taste and type, and start chatting with men who are close to your current location. Grindr has a premium version called “Grindr Xtra.” It offers an ad-free chat and meeting experience with more intriguing features such as multiple preferred tribes and advanced search filters.
- Allows quick and instant chats
- Find people nearby by location
- Chat and share photos privately
- Filter search options are available.
- Highlight favorites and block other users.
The hinge android app has an interface that looks like Tinder and relies on Facebook to develop dating prospects for users. The application finds the best matches that show you, people with friends and shared interests.
Users have a soft interface similar to Tinder to answer many revealing questions with the Swipe feature, making it faster, easier, and more fun.
You can ask a mutual friend if you are curious about someone and receive messages only from the close couple. Besides, Hinge allows you to see the expectations of people in terms of meetings and the information contained in their profile, allowing a first conversation natural, transparent, and fluid.
- An application that quickly learns your type and introduces you to the best
- You can set advanced preferences
- You have the option of preferred membership packages
- Starting a conversation has been made easy.
Badoo wears the crown of being an excellent dating app used by more than 370 million users in more than 190 countries. The app has simple methods to find a suitable profile match in your area with the Tinder sliding system.
Its premium version offers highly verified profiles with genuine and “catfish”-free experience. Badoo uses photos, social media presence, and phone verification for a premium experience where you can get accredited to improve your visibility. Users can also subscribe to the platform’s “superpowers” to enjoy more vibrant features.
- One of the biggest dating apps in the world.
- Browse profiles even if they are disconnected
- Unless someone answers, you can only send a maximum of 2 messages.
- You can choose to chat only with verified users.
- Chatting has live selfies feature.
Like Tinder, Bumble helps you find a match in terms of friends and dates in your area. However, it has a women-centered approach and allows a woman to take the first step and start the conversation after two people have logged in. This application is free of obscene messages, and you find a perfect date in 24 hours.
You only have 24 hours to make a connection and then disappear. For appointments and friendship, a person is assigned 24 hours before the disappearance of the profile. You can get an additional extension of 24 hours. Bumble also has the BFF function for those who wish to enrich their circle of friends.
- Make an appointment, meet friends, or even network.
- There are three different modes to establish the potential connection: Bumble, Bumble BFF, Bumble BIZZ
- The first app that combines appointments, friend search, and professional development into a single network
- This app rejects hate speech, so users feel safe
This app is an unconventional free dating app made by Benikki Ltd, especially for bisexual, queer, and lesbian women. With the help of this app, people can share their true nature and find the right partner. You can register with Facebook or Instagram and see the activities of its users in your neighborhood.
If you like a user with whom you have a common interest, the app will allow you to chat with them. It stands out from other apps by offering incredible social features, community news, and LGBTQ events, making the app usable for more than just meeting people.
- The user interface is beautiful and simple
- Have options to read the news, find out what’s happening in the city, find friends, and even get advice.
- It is a vast and vast community
- Easy registration
OkCupid has an impressive number of users. It is still relatively updated and refined with new features that are added from time to time. This app is one of the simple and easy to use dating tools. OkCupid has a feature called “flavors,” which allows users to see the most exciting flavors of the corresponding people under the labels of Beard Lovers, Kinky Nerds, Word Travelers, and more.
OkCupid is equipped with messaging tools, personality quizzes, Instagram integration, and more. The premium OKC subscription adds better features, such as refined search tools and a list of people you have matched.
- Consists of a rich dating profile with highlights of your personality and interests.
- Focus only on the link that interests you
- Set your appointment preferences
- Advanced filter and search options
- It has a unique messaging system.
Appearing as a balanced mix of Tinder and OkCupid, Clover offers a unique approach and many ways to discover and meet possible dates. It contains a Tinder form and detailed profiles, as well as useful questionnaires and reliable date planners. To make the dating app even more exciting, Clover moves it away from slippery boundaries and makes things more interesting by introducing live mixers.
Therefore, if you want to escape the boring game search routines, you can mix games with 20 questions or enjoy “on-demand appointments.” Another aspect that makes Clover one of the best dating apps is its premium features that improve visibility and interaction profile.
- Find people for short or long term appointments
- consists of search filters
- You have appointment options on request
- Have fun with a fun quiz of 20 questions to see what others like
- You can find nearby events, parties, and even meetings.
Plenty of fish
This application is similar to Tinder but is for people who want to go online without destroying their economy. Almost all of Plenty of Fish’s features are free, allowing users to check unlimited profiles, send unlimited messages, and perform many other activities.
POF, as it is fondly called, is known as the host of one of the world’s leading dating communities with more than 70 million members. Because of the enormous avalanche of users and free services, catfish profiles finds a way to crawl in and join the mix of credible users. Also, this application is available in some of the world’s leading countries, such as the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Australia, Brazil, and Ireland.
- It has an advanced matching algorithm
- Send and receive unlimited free messages
- Talk Power: Includes voice messages, video calls, and photo sharing.
- Matches can be called in the app.