Best MIUI Themes 2020: Without gainsaying, MIUI themes are one of the best custom themes for Android phones available in the market at the moment.
Themes, referred to as skins, is one exciting way of spicing things up on your phone, making such a phone more fascinating and inviting.
As much as every phone comes with default themes, there are also several “third-party” themes out there—we refer to them as custom skins.
Now, being particular about MIUI themes, these skins are such that comes with several exciting features—a few of these features can’t be found in the default skins. And someone like me will prefer giving my android devices a different feel with these themes!
Undoubtedly, MIUI themes are a balanced blend, which comprises both iOS and AOS features; XIAOMI devices use mostly MIUI themes.
MIUI themes quite suffice as laudable themes, most notably for its ability to be customized, especially the home screen, icons, lock screen, UI, and for some, your ringtone. This, however, can be done with just a click which is another advantage over default themes.
Well, to some reasonable extent, we may also say that MIUI themes are behind the popularity of Xiaomi phones. But then, most users are usually faced with the problem of choice.
I mean, there are several MIUI themes out there, and each of them has different features. How then do you know which theme exactly suits your preferences, and will be the best to choose for your phone?
In this article, I have curated a comprehensive outline of the best MIUI themes that you can make use of. With the themes in our list, you can be sure of having an improved user interface and user experience on your phone.
So, with no further ado, let us set down to business!
List of Best 15 MIUI Themes
Pixel Experience Dark
First on our list is the Pixel Experience Dark theme. Without gainsaying, this MIUI theme is the best available in the store at the moment. Well, this may be connected to several reasons, most especially the bettered user experience it offers its users.
Basically, if you want to enjoy an excellent experience with an MIUI theme, then Pixel Experience Dark may be the theme you want to consider.
- Features an excellent design, which supports great fonts too.
- It has a dark mode and wallpaper, which is in perfect sync.
- This theme does not reduce the performance of any device it is applied on.
- It offers an extensive range of customization options, which cuts across the lock screen, home screen, and so on.
Android 10 Dark DWM2
The second on our list of best MIUI themes is the Android 10 Dark DWM2 theme.
Typically, this theme is for users who desire to have an entirely dark mode. Android 10 Dark DWM2 makes use of a stock wallpaper from the device and converts the shape of the icon such that they become circular and also uniform.
Basically, if you want to enjoy an exclusive experience of stock android, then this MIUI theme should be one to consider!
- This theme features a home screen grid size of 5×5
- Apart from the stock wallpaper, you can also get more looks from the App Drawer.
- The Dark mode of this theme isn’t only for the home page and lock screen. Instead, it suffices for other system applications, too, including settings, dialer, and so on.
- This MIUI theme is flexible, such that it allows its users to change their fonts at will, and as preferred.
Yet another incredible MIUI theme is the PixPie theme.
This particularly changes the look of your MIUI device entirely and makes it take those of a Stock Android device.
Basically, there are several fascinating features about this MIUI theme in particular.
This theme features a blend of two unique stock Android skin.
It can be touted as a complete theme.
Allows users to change their lock screen, and even several other system elements such as notifications, icons, wallpaper, and also the status bar.
Supports the latest MIUI 11 versions.
Pixel Q Light
If you are the type who fancies light mode, the more, then this theme should be your choice.
The Pixel Q Light MIUI theme is one that you can comfortably describe as an all-rounder theme—well, for personal reasons, I may want to pick it over the last two I have discussed so far. Well, let us quickly run through its features!
- Pixel Q Light comes with the classic Google wallpaper.
- Features materially designed icons.
- It also features a separate yet clean and quick settings page.
- This theme applies not only to the home page; instead, it also stretches to other pages too, such as the settings page, and so on. It also causes your MIUI device to radiate vibrantly in classic Google fashion.
- Relatively lightweight and therefore don’t cause your device to run slowly. It doesn’t impair the performance of your phone.
- Allows its users to include the stock Android lock on their lock screen too. This translates that they can now have two quick functionalities on any one side.
Android Go v2
Android GO v2 is yet another MIUI theme that’s worthy of mention on my list of best MIUI themes.
We can describe this theme as a stripped-down version of Stock Android. It is as simple as that.
- Features maximum simplicity—allows users to make use of a simplified User Interface.
- It features a sparingly filled quick settings panel. This is yet another testament to its simple interface.
- The theme doesn’t slow down the operation of your MIUI device.
- It provides optimum performance.
With introducing Android 10, Android P MIUI theme has thus become very handy.
In every aspect, it will be safe to mention that this theme is like the Android 10 device. It showcases the same blue and white theme, and even more—all about Android 10.
- It features a properly designed quick setting icon.
- As a user, you have the same experience as those operating the Android 10 UI.
- If you are a lover of white, then you may want to opt-in for this too.
Pineapple, as an MIUI theme, can be touted to be one of the cleanest and properly designed themes out there. And, also, it looks somewhat like Android 9 Pie.
Pineapple offers a clean, well-designed interface, plus perfectly styled settings for toggles.
It allows its users to enjoy an experience that feels somewhat like AOSP.
Its lock screen may not be something you will totally fall in love with. Notwithstanding, it still suffices as a great trial—you may love it, though.
Pure Android P
Another incredible MIUI theme that we have here is the Pure Android P theme! This theme has one of the replicated Android looks out there, and can also be touted to be one of the cleanest.
- Features quick settings icons that look wholly like a mix of MIUI and Android Pie.
- The theme comes neat and pretty. And still features a complete, still image of live wallpaper—Pixel 2.
- It is easily customizable.
- Its lock screen may not be something you will totally fall in love with, like other themes mentioned. Notwithstanding, it’s still worth the try. You might fall in love with it, though.
When talking about clean MIUI themes, we can tout the Android One MIUI theme as one of the best.
This theme looks somewhat similar to those that can be found in Android One device.
- This theme features folder icons, circular icons, Pixel widgets, etc.
- It doesn’t feature a lot of whistles and bells.
- It has a relatively simple user interface.
- The icons here also bear close similarities with the AOSP ones.
On my tenth spot is the Android Origin MIUI theme.
This theme is an open-source theme that allows its users to enjoy exclusive experiences of Android 8 Oreo, right on their MIUI devices.
If you are the type who loves MIUI themes that have close similarities to AOSP, then the Android Origin theme may be the best option for you.
- It’s free to download.
- Features rounded icons, a lock screen that resembles that of Stock Android, and also the translucent dock.
- It features an extensive range of cool wallpapers.
If you are the type who believes that OxygenOS is better than Stock Android, then this MIUI theme should be one of your favorite options!
- Oxygen 999 theme offers its users a stock Android Nougat lock screen, home screen, and in-call experiences too.
- With this theme, expect your smartphone to look entirely like OnePlus 3/3T.
- It doesn’t really include additional customization effects.
- Overall, it looks the same as OxygenOS.
Just as the name implies, this theme offers its users an extended look on their MIUI smartphones!
- Features circular icons alongside a black or dark grey theme.
- Features a high level of stability.
- It also features a transparent look. Well, this is made possible by the quick settings feature found in the theme.
- Allows the customization of icons.
Well, as much as I wouldn’t want to name this my favorite, it would be safe to say that it is one of the best MIUI themes available at the moment.
- Silence provides a clean and neat interface for its users.
- Features square round-bordered icons.
- The lock screen and home screen wallpapers of this theme are gradients.
- It includes a purple accent.
- Also, it features a clock that’s typically at the bottom of the page. This allows music player to run on the lock screen.
Mi Turns 5
If you are also the type that fancies clean and minimal themes, the more, then this MIUI theme should be a great option for you too.
It offers impressive experiences to its users, including a system-wide dark mode, and so on.
Mi Turns 5 is also one of the best MIUI themes that you can make use of on your MIUI devices.
- This theme features several beautiful and minimal wallpapers.
- The user interface of its settings is easy to navigate, clean, and appears settled.
- The icons on the notification panel feature a gradient color background.
The fifteenth spot of our list of best MIUI themes is the Sapphire theme. Typically, what this theme does is making your device enjoy ColorOS. Should you want to have a taste of the ColorOS, then you should try this theme out.
- Very similar to the ColorOS.
- Allows its users to use the app drawer.
- Sapphire offers one of the best attractions, especially the recent user interface of its applications.
- Features a green wallpaper and a blurry background.
Without gainsaying, theming remains one of the best parts that interest people when customizing their Android devices. But then, with MIUI, you can be sure of enjoying the freewill of mixing and matching the capable aspects of several sets of themes. This gets you the exact experience that you want from your smartphone.
You can make use of your device’s native theme customizer to choose a combo of lock style, icon packs, status bar, dial pads, and several other aspects that you deem necessary when replacing the native MIUI look of your smartphone.
However, as I stated in the introductory section of this article, there are several themes out there at the moment—in stores. This, therefore, forces you to choose the theme that best suits your preferences and style.
With the comprehensive list of 15 best MIUI themes that have been described in this article, you should be able to find your way around this.
Any of the themes explained in this post can effortlessly help you achieve a stock android look on your MIUI device—a colorful one at that.
You can try any of the 15 themes listed in our list and share your experiences with such a theme with me in the comment section below—I can’t wait to share in your adventure!