Here are the best MMORPGs for android. MMORPG means “massively multiplayer online role-playing games.” These are games that allow many gamers to play at the same time online.
Over the years of introduction, they have won a considerable following, plus the attention of loyal gamers.
However, good MMORPGs take time before they show their specific abilities. That, therefore, translates that staying up with the good ones is relatively tricky – but definitely, not impossible.
In this regard, here in this article, we have provided you with a detailed list of the best MMORPGs – particularly for android users.
The MMORPG games reviewed in this article have proven, over the years, to be reliable and efficient to considerable extents. Most of these games are free, while only a few require a subscription.
Albeit, without any other further ado, let us get down straight to our list of best MMORPG for Android.
8 Best MMORPGs for Android 2020
In this section of this article, we have all the information, top features, upsides, and downsides of the best MMORPG games, particularly for your android devices.
1. Arcane Legends
Taking our number one spot is the Arcane Legends game. Launched in 2012, Arcane Legends happens to be one of the oldest MMORPG games available to date. Spacetime Studios developed this game.
Having recorded more than 10 million downloads ever since its introduction into the gaming market, Arcane Legends boasts of being one of the excellent evergreen MMORPG games with only a few alternatives.
This MMORPG employs the hack and slash style. And also, offers its users with both PvP mode and co-op play mode online.
That is, players can play with themselves online. The PvP mode also comes in varying formats, all in the bid of making the game even more exciting and engaging.
Arcane Legends offers its players three classes, wherein they can make choices. Also, it allows them exclusive freedom to select their option of armor and weapon.
Basically, in a nutshell, it offers maximum customization, plus an easy-to-navigate user interface. Arcane Legends can be accessed directly via Google Chrome.
- Regularly Updated
- It offers more than one game mode – PvP mode and co-op play mode.
- Arcane Legends includes the online multiplayer feature.
- It employs the hack and slash style.
- It can be accessed easily via the Google Chrome browser.
- Free to play, although it includes in-app purchases.
2. Dungeon Hunter 5
Number two on our list of best MMORPG games is Dungeon Hunter 5. Developed by Gameloft, Dungeon Hunter 5 was launched in 2015 and has ever since recorded well over 10 million game downloads.
This MMORPG also employs the use of the hack and slash style, while also featuring several quests to complete.
Dungeon Hunter 5 features the co-op play mode, allowing a maximum of 3 players. Asides the co-op play mode, there is also a single-player option for gamers who want to play alone.
Overall, unlike other MMORPG games, Dungeon Hunter 5 doesn’t get repetitive, and you can be sure of having entirely new events daily and weekly.
- This MMORPG is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, and devices.
- It employs the hack and slash style.
- Includes several quests to be completed.
- It offers co-op play and single campaign game modes.
- Great graphics.
- Free to play, but contains in-app purchases.
3. AdventureQuest 3D
AdventureQuest 3D is yet another fantastic MMORPG game worthy of mention on our list of top MMORPG games.
Developed by Artix Entertainment, AdventureQuest 3D boasts of more than a million downloads.
AdventureQuest 3D employs the fantasy role-play style. Here, as a player, you can embark on quests, raid dungeons, and create characters. You are also provided with several characters, plus the ability to multiclass them.
This MMORPG game allows players to chat, engage, and connect with other players. Thus, making it as fun-filled and worthwhile as possible. AdventureQuest 3D is cross-compatible with any kind of mobile device.
- Regularly updated
- It allows players to chat and engage with other players, regardless of location.
- It employs the fantasy role-play style of the game.
- AdventureQuest 3D is free to play, although it contains in-app purchases.
- AdventureQuest 3D allows players to create their characters, and also the ability to multiclass characters.
- This MMORPG is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
4. Aurcus Online
Developed by Asobimo, Aurcus Online takes our fourth spot and has ever since its introduction to the gaming industry recorded a total of more than 1 million downloads.
Aurcus Online allows players to create characters, embark on quests, hunt bosses, and even play in teams.
With excellent graphics and animation, this MMORPG game also offers users an easy-to-use controller system and an easy-to-navigate user interface.
- Aurcus Online can be played both on Android and iOS devices.
- It features an easy-to-use combat control feature.
- Allow players to create their characters.
- It allows players to connect and play in teams.
- Aurcus Online is one of the MMORPG games on our list with the best graphics and animation.
- Aurcus Online is free to play, although it contains in-app purchases. Also, note that these in-app purchases may be much and annoying sometimes.
5. Old School RuneScape
Old School RuneScape was launched in 2013 and has ever since then recorded more than a million downloads.
Jagex developed this MMORPG. Being developed as regular as possible, Jagex ensures that they offer their players as much new content as possible, such that monotony is eliminated.
You can be sure of enjoying as many quests to conquer without having to worry about repetitions.
Although Old School RuneScape also features a few versions, Jagex expects their players to subscribe to the premium version of the game, to enjoy endless quests and varieties of maps.
Old School RuneScape is also cross-compatible with all types of mobile devices.
- This MMORPG features both free and premium versions. The premium version costs 99.99 USD/year or 10.99 USD/month.
- This MMORPG is regularly updated.
- Features abundance of quests – you will think you can’t finish them.
- Its animations and graphics aren’t as superb as you will expect.
- Old School RuneScape can be played on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
6. Order & Chaos 2
Order & Chaos 2 is another fantastic MMORPG worthy of mention. Also developed by Gameloft in 2015, this MMORPG has recorded more than 10 million downloads since then till the moment of writing this article – crazy figure!
We would be correct to say that Order & Chaos 2 is a successor of Order & Chaos Online that was launched earlier in 2011.
Just like AdventureQuest 3D, Order & Chaos 2 also employs the fantasy role-play game style.
Also, this MMORPG allows players to create characters, and embark on quests. As a player, you are allowed to choose from five classes and five races to play.
You can be sure of having gaming experiences that are void of monotony with more than a thousand unique quests. Order & Chaos 2 can be played either from a first-person or third-person perspective.
This MMORPG offers its players with both the PvP and co-op play gaming modes. It translates that you can engage and play with several other players online. Just like the AdventureQuest 3D too, PvP comes in different formats, ensuring that the game is as exciting and engaging as possible.
- Order & Chaos 2 is free but contains in-app purchases.
- This MMORPG can be played on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- Order & Chaos 2 is compatible with any mobile device.
- Regularly updated
- It employs the fantasy role-play style of the game.
- It features five classes and five races.
- Consists of more than a thousand unique quests.
- The game features a first-person perspective or a third-person perspective.
- This game’s user interface isn’t as superb as you will expect.
Second to the last on our list of best MMORPG games is Teon. It’s a subscription-oriented game, which also explores the fantasy role-play style of the play.
It also translates that as a player, you are allowed to not only create your characters but also create the devices of these characters.
Since its introduction into the gaming market, Teon has recorded more than a hundred thousand downloads.
It also features the multiplayer option, wherein you can play with your friends online. Teon also has the co-op play mode. As a player, you embark on as many quests as possible, hunt & kill dungeon bosses.
- Teon offers players a free version of the game. However, to maximize your gaming experience, you are required to subscribe to the premium version, which costs 9.99 USD.
- It employs the fantasy role-play game style.
- The game features an abundance of quests.
- Teon also has the co-op play mode.
- Despite being a subscription-based game, Teon contains several ads.
8. Lineage 2: Revolution
Finally, on our list of top 8 MMORPG android games is the Lineage 2: Revolution!
Developed by NCSoft, Lineage 2: Revolution has since its introduction into the gaming industry has recorded more than 5 million downloads.
Lineage 2: Revolution explores the fantasy role-play style of the game. Herein, as a player, you can create characters, hunt and kill dungeons, raid dungeons, and generally embark on as many quests as possible.
It also allows users multiple playing modes, namely, the co-op play mode and the 50v50 Fortress Siege mode.
- Lineage 2: Revolution is free to play, although it contains in-app purchases.
- The game can be played on android and iOS devices.
- The style of game employed in this MMORPG is the fantasy role-play.
- Offer players more than one play mode options.
- It may be tiring due to excessive adverts.
Apart from the top MMORPG android games discussed in the previous section, below are some MMORPG games that we will recommend players to try out. They aren’t popular per se, but are still quite good – talk about their features and all.
9. Toram Online
Toram Online is a free to play MMORPG game. As a player, you are offered skill trees that you are required to fill out as you deem fit.
Also, players are allowed to customize their characters, weapons, and even change their abilities. Safe to say that Toram Online is highly customizable.
Toram Online also offers its players excellent graphics, one that drives in the JRPG feeling.
One of the downsides about this game is its occasional bugs and connection breakdowns. Toram Online explores the co-op play mode.
Talion is also a free-to-play MMORPG game. Compatible on Android devices, Talion consists of several quests, competitive battles, cooperative battles, and PvP gameplay mode.
This PvP mode is of several formats, including “Occupy,” which allows players to point and fire catapults at their opponents.
Customization features in Talion are relatively fair, but not as high as others on this list.
As much as they contain several quests, it is safe to say that the storyline of these quests isn’t that intriguing – but not terrible.
11. Rucoy Online
Finally, on this list, we have the Rucoy Online. Compatible on android devices, Rucoy Online features up to three-character classes, in which you can switch between them as desired.
Rucoy Online allows its players to explore several quests, characters, and so on.
On Rucoy Online, you are allowed to explore the multiplayer option too. Plus, the co-op and PvP play modes.
One of the downsides of Rucoy Online is that the storylines of its quests aren’t as deep as other MMORPG games that have been discussed in this article. Also, you may get bored by repetitions.
There you have it! The best MMORPGs for android available in the market as and the moment of writing this article. As you have also seen, the games reviewed herein come with several quests, different styles of play and playing modes, and so on. Also, most of them are cross-compatible on any mobile devices, and a few on PCs too.