Here are the best OnePlus smartphones in 2020. This articles contains both OnePlus’s flagships and their budget smartphones.
The end of the year, 2013, ushered the dawn of a new era for new phone producers to kick off their supplies of exotic handheld devices. OnePlus, as a manufacturer of new generation smartphones, broke into the market in 2014.
OnePlus smartphones stand out as devices with the flagship-level specs at a low-end price. Phones produced in the company’s name were initially supplied via invitation codes — the customers would be sent an invite to buy smartphones, and they would order within a stated period.
In recent times, the pattern has changed when the company sells its phones in the open market. OnePlus also has the most widely available smartphones in countries like India, despite being a Chinese product basically, and the technology arguably goes toe-to-toe with Smartphone giants like Samsung and Apple.
A wide range of smartphones is now offered by the company, driven by a population of dedicated customers. The only limitation to having and using this haven of a device is your budget, despite the ample availability and accessibility of OnePlus devices in the mobile phone industry.
Suppose you have an eye for detail and specifications and the right mix of features and hardware at a particular price. In that case, the various OnePlus smartphone models are here to choose from without doubt of quality and utility in grand style.
Have a list of the gorgeous technologies below:
Latest Best OnePlus Smartphones in 2020
1. OnePlus 8 Pro
Thanks to OnePlus for the 8 Pro. This model remains the best to be produced by the company yet. The 8 Pro tends to bridge the utility gap between OnePlus and the long-standing standards of Samsung and Jobs’ Apple.
You won’t be distracted by other brands by setting your eyes on OnePlus 8 Pro and knowing the big deal you have to offer anytime. The OnePlus 8 Pro corrects most of the limitations of its predecessors, especially the OnePlus 7 Pro. That’s the essence of the upgrade that 8 Pro embodies.
The OnePlus 8 fulfills all the righteousness of an ideal exotic smartphone.
- The OnePlus 8 enjoys IP-rated water and dust resistance for guaranteed cleanliness and aversion to particles.
- With the Warp Charge 30T wireless charging, you can get your OnePlus 8 device charged fully without necessarily connecting a cord to the adapter.
- Find the 48MP primary sensor and wide-angle Camera plus the 12MP telephoto lens, and 5MP Shooter on the rear for sharp photography.
- OnePlus 8 operates on Oxygen OS 10.5 (Android 10). One of the latest operating systems in the smartphone industry. The Software updates to two years.
- For quick delivery and large storage capacity is the range of 8-12GB RAM and 128GB ROM.
- You get a Snapdragon 865 Chipset embodies incredible graphics for gameplay and multimedia on a 120Hz fluid AMOLED screen.
- This phone comes with dual-sim support for two networks.
- It comes with a lasting 4,510mAh battery that spans for more than 24 hours.
2. OnePlus 8 (5G)
You’re making the right choice by choosing this phone if you desire to use a 5G enabled android phone in your palm.
The OnePlus 8 5G UW model is exclusive to Verizon and supports the mmWave spectrum. Although the OnePlus-es (8 and 8 Pro) enjoys the 5G power speed on connectivity, they only support sub-6 5G connectivity.
Powered by the Snapdragon 865 chipset, possessing three rear cameras, and stores with 8GB of RAM. This device’s battery rubs on 4,300mAh, and can contain thirty watts charging that boosts to 100% in an hour and a little more minutes.
In terms of specs, the OnePlus 8 model offers less than the Pro, but for the faster 5G speeds. It is cheaper and lighter in weight for a more comfortable hold, whether in hand or the pocket.
- OnePlus 8 showcases the world on a 6.55-inch, Full HD+ display.
- You get the Snapdragon 865 chipsets for advanced graphics. Best for the most powerful games and multimedia outputs.
- It comes with an 8GB RAM speed and 128GB ROM capacity expansion, with which you can run a lot of programs and applications without difficulty or delay.
- The rear Camera is 48, 16, and 2MP for detailed photography and image.
- You get a 16MP front Camera that beautifies your selfies.
- It houses a 4,300mAh battery capacity for long-term utility.
- This device comes with a new generation of Android 10 software.
3. OnePlus 7T (Best Budget)
Notably, OnePlus is reputable for supplying high-end smartphones at affordable prices. OnePlus 7T is the phone that proves this claim. It may not be the cheapest per se, but rest assured that it offers the most value for a relatively lesser price.
Fore great speed and utility, the OnePlus 7T has 8GB of RAM, Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset, three rear cameras, and a 90Hz refresh rate display. Top-notch!
The majority of OnePlus lovers even tend to prefer the 7T to the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, according to recent researches. The 7T is not also the latest phone OnePlus has on offer, but it’s yet an excellent choice for customers. Little wonder it is one of the best OnePlus Android phones you can get.
- OnePlus 7T applies ultrafast and wireless charging velocity and power.
- It has an IP-rating certification for getting the smartphone at an affordable price at any phone outlet.
- It has triple-camera (48, 16, 12MP) on the rear for uniquely bright photography. One the front is the 16MP front Camera.
- You get an ultra-fast charging speed and sustainable power.
- Running on the speed of light is the 8GB RAM with ample space of 128GB/256GB expandable ROM.
- The OnePlus 7T has a full display on a 6.55-inch screen.
- You get a snapdragon 855+ chipset for one of the best visual experiences.
- Android 10 software.
4. OnePlus 7T Pro & 7 Pro
Let us know you need the best full-screen OnePlus phones, and we will show you the treasure in the 7T and 7 Pro models. Both phone models boast of a pop-up selfie camera that replaces the more traditional notch or punch-hole.
The differences between the two models are not much; only that the One 7 Pro is the older model.
Powered by the Snapdragon 855 Plus is the 7T Pro, while the 7 Pro uses the Snapdragon 855 chipset under the hood. The former has a slightly larger battery, more RAM capacity, and more base storage and RAM. The two phones look identical nonetheless.
Location is another variation between the two smartphones. While OnePlus only sells the 7 Pro through its website in the United States, countries like the UK deal in the 7T Pro. However, the international version of the 7T Pro is available in the US via Amazon, but expensive.
Features (7T Pro)
- You get a 6.67-inch, Quad HD+ display for exciting gaming and multimedia experiences.
- It has a Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset for next-generation graphics.
- 8 – 12GB range of RAM speed for a powerful velocity of function. Perfect for multitasking.
- 256GB ROM enlarged capacity for all your files and multimedia.
- 48, 16, and 8MP rear cameras for ultra clean and clear photography. 16MP front Camera with the best selfie pictures.
- It comes with a 4,085mAh sustainable battery for a long lifespan.
- Runs on Android 10 software.
Features (7 Pro)
- You get a 6.67-inch, Quad High Definition + display.
- Snapdragon 855 chipset.
- The RAM is within 6, 8, and 12GB for exceptional speed and function.
- The OnePlus 7 Pro has 128 and 256GB ROM of spacious storage.
- It comes with a 48, 16, and 8MP rear camera and 16MP front Camera. You can’t get enough of this picture-perfect photo experience.
- 4,000mAh battery to last for as long as you can use the smartphone.
- It runs on the Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
5. OnePlus Nord
OnePlus Nord is the model on this list. The Nord is the newest release in 2020 by the company and the most affordable. However, the OnePlus Nord isn’t available everywhere else except that you can pick up this model in India and various markets across Europe.
OnePlus Nord is accompanied by a 6.44-inch Full HD display, a 90Hz refresh rate, and a Snapdragon 765G processor (capable of 5G).
It also manages to squeeze in more cameras than any other OnePlus smartphone so far.
Nord operates on a quad-camera on the back and a dual setup upfront. Nord may have no flagship processor like every other recent OnePlus release, but it is still as capable as other powerful OnePlus phones, with a relatively cheaper price tag.
- It comes with a 6.44-inch, Full High Definition+ wide display screen.
- You get a Snapdragon 765G chipset for graphical flexibility.
- 8 – 12GB RAM range of velocity.
- 128 – 256GB ROM range of capacity.
- It’s equipped with a 48, 8, 5, and 2MP quad-rear cameras.
- You also get a 32 and 8MP front cameras for the best selfies.
- The phone is powered with a 4,115mAh battery for extended phone usage.
- It comes with an Android ten software.
6. OnePlus 6T
The OnePlus 6T came emerged in 2018 but is still relevant in 2020, having a beautiful 6.41-inch AMOLED for the ultimate gaming experience, and also for quality multimedia consumption.
OnePlus 6T also has an in-display fingerprint sensor – the first of its kind in the OnePlus phone gallery, enabling you to unlock all the energy and vibes that the phone avails to your palms with the touch of a finger.
Among all the OnePlus T-series, the OnePlus 6T exploited all that the company had to give in 2018 and improved it. The rear rears a dual-camera setup featuring a 16-megapixel primary lens and a 20-megapixel secondary lens for telephoto shots and depth.
6T introduced the night mode feature in the brand for users to take detailed and lit pictures even in the darkest areas. Also was the optical fingerprint sensor built underneath the display. That’s a fast and reliable method of securing your smartphone and leading the trend of implementing in-display biometrics.
- OnePlus 6T runs fast 8GB RAM. Quite athletic.
- You get a 128GB ROM, big enough for a relatively lower price.
- 16MP & 20MP bada** rear camera.
- In-display fingerprint sensor for quick unlock.
- 6.41-inch AMOLED display.
- Night mode feature for taking photographs in dark places.
- Optical fingerprint sensor.
7. OnePlus 6
At a more affordable price, the OnePlus 6 challenges today’s biggest smartphones by bringing a new glass into the market of displays, the Snapdragon 845 processor, and a bigger screen with a notch. It offers the speed you need.
OnePlus 6 does so great and is good to brandish as a luxurious smartphone at a low budget. The cameras may not be as impressive as other OnePlus smart models, but you can afford to take beautiful pictures with it.
OnePlus 6 is fast and smooth to use. Small enough for the pocket, big enough for the hand. You can easily browse through apps with little to no load times and shift quickly between playing games, working on documents, and browsing on your social media accounts. Do so much more in less time.
- In terms of the display, experience our most immersive display ever with the 19:9 display ratio.
- You get a dual camera, built to take clearer photos with Optical Image Stabilisation. Using a 16MP + 20MP.
- Its dust and water-resistant, and tested under laboratory conditions.
- It comes with OxygenOS that offers essential features and smart software optimizations.
- It has bullet wireless earphones. The bullet wireless set a new standard for fast charging, offering up to 5 hours of listening time on a 10-minute charge.
Consider one of these OnePlus smartphones if you’re looking for a new and exciting hi-tech device. The OnePlus company has made a name for itself by putting out impressive phones for you to access without breaking the bank.
Two of the phones, OnePlus 8 and the higher-spec 8 Pro, are worth considering. Other ones are also great to enjoy using and are now cheaper than ever, as well as the Nord, the company’s first mid-range phone in a few years.
Almost everyone should try their hands and money on an OnePlus smartphone. The very best options can all be found above, for easy selection of the right OnePlus for you. The OnePlus 8 Pro is arguably the best OnePlus phone and the brand’s most high-end device.
The OnePlus 8 Pro also embodies extreme power, 5G, wireless charging, reverse wireless charging, water resistance, an in-screen fingerprint scanner, a quad-lens camera, think about any feature you can find in any high-end smartphone. Smart choice indeed!
The 8 Pro is also the most expensive OnePlus phone, and almost as pricey as the likes of iPhone and Samsung.
Please share your thought on which OnePlus android phone appeals to you.